Pages

Wednesday, December 29

A Fresh Beginning

Hello friends! I thought I would drop a line, despite not having a new recipe to share.  Life is full of surprises and this week has been no exception.  It's taking a fresh new turn for me and I look forward to what is to come. An undiscovered adventure awaits I am sure, but until then I hope to become reacquainted with a love, the love of creating, experimenting, capturing and tasting....my {everything free} goodies.

I am excited to learn more about myself and the world around me as I continue on the journey set before me.  For life is a beautiful gift, if we choose to see it as such.  No matter the circumstance or stage I find myself in I hope to let go of each day and know that provisions will come, friendships will grow and change and my purpose will always remain the same.

I do have a little something fun to share with you! I recently received a beautiful gift for Christmas and because everyone is asking where I got it...here's the place to go! Emilee Sutherland with Tasteful Tatters, is my new favorite accessory designer.  Creating beauty from the simplest and loveliest fabrics, Emilee designs pieces that are truly captivating.

{Compliments of Emilee Sutherland Photography}

I hope you have the time to peruse through her work and perhaps collect a few treasures yourself! Enjoy!
As the holiday season comes to a close, I challenge you to truly begin afresh.  See the beauty around you and take the time to cherish each new morning.  Love others.

Have a wonderful and merry new year my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails