Pages

Sunday, July 31

{Berry & Coconut Smoothie Bowl}



I am almost 2 weeks into this adventure! It's difficult and I have to admit I don't feel great.  I'm quite exhausted, bloated and.....kinda crabby most of the time.  My kind Love has been so patient putting up with my feisty and pouty disposition.  I must admit I let out exasperated cries for pizza and cheese and coconut ice cream quite often.  I think the biggest lesson I am learning is discipline.  Instant gratification for my sweet tooth is not an option right now.  

I did make a tasty and simple little treat for myself yesterday morning.  I have a decent amount of victoriously delicious meal that even friends and my Love have enjoyed.  I though I might share this little one with you.


{Saturday Morning Breakfast Bowl}

½ Frozen Organic Banana
Frozen Organic Blueberries
Fresh Organic Strawberries
Fresh Thais Coconut Meat
Plain So Delicious Coconut Kefir
Splash of Organic Vanilla
Dash of Cinnamon
A few drops of Vanilla Stevia

{Topping}
Fresh Organic Blueberries
Dehydrated Organic and Raw Coconut flakes

Blend it all and serve immediately.  Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails