Pages

Monday, July 11

{October Love}


It's official.  We have the keys. We turned on the electric and water.  We even have renter's insurance.  It's the truth.
We have a home.

A funny story truly, because we really just started looking a few weeks ago.  We weren't fully expecting to find a place, just open to the possibility.  Well, it turned out that the very first apartment we viewed and applied for was it! Pretty quickly and easily we found ourselves swept along the rental process and into the wonderful place we now call home.

It'll be a gradual process of moving in for me, followed by a full move in with my man after we marry in October.  I must admit I am already eager and ready to make it cozy.  My mom calls it nesting, so apparently I am ready to nestle down and make it just lovely for the two of us.

Our Casa de J, the name I have lovingly given it, is just right; big enough for the two of us, small enough to feel cozy and just the perfect amount of age and quirkiness and to make us feel like authentic newly weds.  It's truly us.

Just for you I have a little tour of our sweet quaint space, so you can see for yourself.  Enjoy!

{Our Home}


 {Our Living Room and Kitchen}




{A Little Sangria to Celebrate}




 

{Our Bedroom and Closet}




 {The View From Our Deck}





{Our Front Steps}


 {Soaking It All In}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails